Have a question?
Call us: 03333 22 11 00
Need to know more?
All businesses rely heavily on their IT infrastructure in order to operate on a day to day basis. Even the simplest of tasks cannot be performed without access to the information stored on the systems.
The first objective of a system recovery strategy should be to make the systems as resilient as possible and mitigate risks in order to minimise or even eliminate the possibility of system failure. However, no matter how resilient the systems are, there is no guarantee of availability should the unexpected happen.
DSM can work with organisations to:
- Establish Recovery Time Objective (RTO) and Recovery Point Objective (RPO) for each application and business process.
- Analyse the recovery requirements and identify the most appropriate solution(s) to ensure recoverability taking into account issues such as budget, technology, bandwidth, etc.
- Provide recommendations for a full recovery solution including budgetary costs and reference sites.
- Work in partnership with the client to implement the agreed solution including full recovery testing to ensure RTO and RPO’s are met.
- Introduce a regular testing programme to ensure the recovery strategy is maintained in line with business growth and system development.
Our team are here to help, if you need advice or would like to discuss your requirements please use one of the methods below:
03333 22 11 00